- Upcoming events can be found here and announcements can be found on Facebook!
- Download a copy of our Child Protection Policy!
- Contact our Children's Minister, Ethan Graves, by cell at 512-749-9282 or by email.
- View HHCM Information Videos here.
- Bible Life
- During the 9:30 service, we offer Children's Bible Life classes that meet in Building C.
- Children's Worship
- During the 10:45 service, we offer Children's Worship. Children attend the first part of the service so that they can join their parents in worship through song. After our weekly Psalm reading, children are welcome to attend a time of age-specific Bible instruction in D-213 (the room above the sanctuary).
- During the school year, we have an AWANA program that meets from 6:45 p.m. to 8:10 p.m. in building A. Please visit our AWANA page for the semester schedule, weekly themes, and other important information!
- During the summer, we meet in Building A for a time of Bible lessons, games, crafts, and snacks.
HH Kids Vision and Values
The vision of HH Kids is to carry out the mission of HHBC by putting the scriptures into the heads, hearts, and hands of our kids. We do this by practicing the following values:
- Praying for the kids (Colossians 1:3-14)
- Relying on the Holy Spirit to regenerate kids’ hearts through the faithful teaching of His Word (Ephesians 2:4-10; Titus3:5)
- Making the whole Bible known to kids with a special emphasis on the Gospel (Deuteronomy 6:6-9; Romans 1:16-17)
- Equipping and encouraging parents who are primarily responsible for teaching biblical truths to their kids (Proverbs 1:8; Ephesians 6:4)
- Living Faithfully before the kids and modeling for them how Christians are called to respond to God, interact with others, and make disciples of all nations (Matthew 5:16; Mark 9:42)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign my child into their class/event?
- At Hays Hills, we give children security badges for all events. We have check-in stations located in all Children's Hallways and at the Welcome Desk. An HHCM volunteer can help you make sure your child gets their security badge and show you to your child's class.
- Can I volunteer in HHCM?
- Absolutely, we love having wonderful people join our HHCM team! Click here to learn more about volunteering.