Missions Camp is Here! Are you Ready?
Come join us for a weekend of faith and fun during our annual trip to Twin Oaks Ranch from November 15-17. We will learn more about 20% to Our Neighbors and the Nations. Plan on having an action-packed time filled with learning about international missions and enjoying activities such as outdoor exploration, crafts, and games. Plus, we will eat amazing food all weekend long. Bring a friend! We hope to see you there!
What to Bring with you to camp
- Pen or pencil
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Close-toed shoes and socks + shoes that can get wet
- Sleeping bag
- Toiletries: shower items, toothbrush, toothpaste, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- Church clothes + shoes for Sunday morning
- Additional snacks if you want them (NO PEANUTS)
What NOT to Bring
- Electronics (adults will have cell phones)
For more info or questions please contact Ethan Graves (512-749-9282 or email@example.com).