Family Camp is Here! Are you Ready?
What to Bring with you to camp
- Pen or pencil
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Close-toed shoes and socks + shoes that can get wet
- Sleeping bag
- Toiletries: shower items, toothbrush, toothpaste, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- Church clothes + shoes for Sunday morning
- Additional snacks if you want them (NO PEANUTS)
What NOT to Bring
- Electronics (adults will have cell phones)
For more info or questions please contact Ethan Graves (512-749-9282 or email@example.com).