Missions Camp is Here! Are you Ready?
Come join us for a weekend of faith and fun during our annual trip to Twin Oaks Ranch from July 20th to 22nd. We will study the lives of missionaries Frank & Marie Drown along with Psalm 34:8-10. Plan on having an exciting action packed time with activities such as ziplining and swimming, crafts, games, and all the traditional yummy camp food you could ever want. Bring a friend! We hope to see you there!
We are in need of adult chaperones to help us disciple the children all weekend. Additionally, we need someone to serve as lifeguard during pool time and an adult who has medical training (e.g. nurse or EMT) to spend the weekend with us. If you are able to help July 20-22, or know someone who is, please email Ethan at email@example.com.
What to Bring with you to CAMP
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Modest swimsuit
- Close-toed shoes and socks + shoes that can get wet
- Sleeping bag
- Toiletries: shower items, toothbrush, toothpaste, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
- Church clothes + shoes for Sunday morning
- Additional snacks if you want them (NO PEANUTS)
What NOT to Bring
- Electronics (adults will have cell phones)
- Open PDF