Thank you so much for taking an interest in Heroes Camp! We are thrilled that you desire to join us in reaching children and their families with the good news of Jesus. Below you will be able to find all the information you need concerning how you can be a part of the Hays Hills Family Ministry Heroes Camp experience. Camp will be held June 22-25, 2020. If you have further questions, please contact our Children's Minister, Ethan Graves, at email@example.com or 512-749-9282
Our Vision for Heroes Camp
- Hays Hills Family Ministry will reach into our community and HHBC membership to show them the love of Jesus. Our goal is to encourage faith in campers who do not trust Christ and encourage the faith of campers who do trust, Christ. We will accomplish this through an intentional schedule, meaningfully fun activities, and Bible-focused teaching.
- Members of Hays Hills Baptist Church will have until Friday, March 15th to join the Heros Camp team. If any positions are available after March 15th then non-HHBC members may apply.
- To best serve campers and their families, everyone interested in being a part of Heroes Camp must fill out an application before being accepted as a worker. Our Children's Minister will review each application and follow up with everyone to ensure they find the perfect place on the Heroes Camp team.
- Please note that for the Student Helpers we only accept students who are an active part of Hays Hills Student Ministry.
- Steps to become a Heroes Camp Worker:
- Fill out an application
- Discuss your application with our Children's Minister
- Upon approval, join the exciting experience of Heroes Camp