Heroes Camp is a VBS style camp that will be held June 22-25, 2020 at Hays Hills Baptist Church.
*On the registration, please use the school grade your camper was in during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Registration price of $115 for full-day
- Heroes Camp will be Monday - Thursday
- T-shirts are not included in the registration price. You can add a t-shirt to any registration for $7. (Campers must register no later than June 3 to guarantee the t-shirt purchase).
Registration Opens March 15th!
Heroes Camp Vision
- Hays Hills Family Ministry will reach into our community and HHBC membership to show them the love of Jesus. Our goal is to encourage faith in campers who do not trust Christ and encourage the faith of campers who do trust, Christ. We will accomplish this through an intentional schedule, meaningfully fun activities, and Bible-focused teaching.
- Heroes Camp is June 22-25 2020 at Hays Hills Baptist Church
- Full-Day camp (Pre-K and/or Elementary) from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Half-Day camp (Pre-K only) from 9:00 AM - 12:25 PM
- Hot lunches will be served to Full Day campers
- (If your camper has food allergies please feel free to pack them an appropriate lunch for that day)
- Scholarships are available
- Click here for information on being a Heroes Camp Worker
Camp Schedule Coming Soon!
Camper Pick-up and Drop-off
- Campers can be dropped off from 8:45 AM to 9:00 AM. We would like to ask that ALL parents/guardian(s) accompany your children into the Sanctuary (K-5) and Classrooms (pre-k) to be dropped off. Parents will get a security tag at check-in that must be used to pick-up their campers. For safety reasons, we cannot allow children to be dropped off without a parent/guardian present.
- K- 5 campers will be picked up in the sanctuary; pre-k campers will be picked up in their classrooms. The security tag must be shown to the campers' teacher in order for a camper to be released to their parent/guardian.
- All pick-up and drop-off locations are in Building D.
Heroes Camp FAQ's
If you have questions, want to be added to the waiting list, or need more information, please contact our Children's Minister, Ethan Graves, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-749-9282