Our core value is biblical truth.
1. The Bible is the Word of God in which He reveals Himself and His ways. It is trustworthy (without error) since God inspired the authors.
2. We worship God as He is revealed in the Bible. God is infinite, all-knowing, all-powerful, ever-existing Creator and Ruler. He is perfect, just, and love. There is one God. He reveals Himself eternally as three distinct Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. All people are sinners by inherited nature and choice. Sin is rebellion against God, which has separated people from friendship with God. Sin is the cause of all human suffering.
4. Because God is holy, He has separated Himself from sinners. Because He is love, He made a way to restore friendship with sinners. Only those who trust Christ can know God personally, and be saved from the final results of sin which are judgment and eternal separation.
5. God sent The Son into the human race as Jesus: the unique God-man. He was fully divine and fully human, and sinless. God sent the Son to die as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of the world. Jesus was raised from the dead and rejoined His Father in heaven. His suffering and death made possible the forgiveness of our sins.
6. A Christian is a person who has been restored to friendship with God by trusting Jesus Christ. Salvation is a gift from God that we cannot earn. We are saved by God's grace which is his His unmerited forgiveness and love. A person needs only to believe and receive Jesus Christ, when convicted of sin and drawn into faith by the Holy Spirit.
7. A Christian is saved from spiritual death, forgiven, acquitted, and born again. A Christian has eternal life and will never be separated from God. By God's grace we grow spiritually through fellowship, Bible study, prayer, worship, service and the work of the Holy Spirit.
8. Baptism and the Lord's Supper are symbolic acts of obedience to Jesus Christ. Baptism is being immersed in the water as a sign of a Christian's forgiveness and new life in Christ. The Lord's Supper is eating the bread and drinking the cup as a reminder of Christ's death for us.
9. The Church is made up of all Christians. The church is also the local group of Christians who unite to grow in Christ and to make new disciples for Him. The Pastor is the spiritual leader and the deacons are servant-helpers. However, the members govern the church under the Lordship (rule) of Jesus Christ.
10. The Lord will return for His children. The enemy of the church, Satan, and other rebellious angels will be judged along with the entire human race, and Christ will rule as victorious King forever!